Certified LeSS® Practitioner
You are already familiar with Scrum and want to get to know another framework for agile product development? You move in a complex work environment and are looking for a way to develop products in a more agile and value-oriented way? Do you work in an agile team and are interested in scaling within your organization? Want to know how LeSS can assist with innovative organizational design?
Numerous companies, such as Huawei, BMW Group, and John Deere, are already successfully applying LeSS. If you are looking for new approaches and tools for you and your company to support your transformation to an Agile organization and if you want to work in a more product- and customer-oriented way, you will find a lot of inspiration and numerous application examples in this course.
From Scrum Team to Agile Organization
The Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) framework is based on the principles of Scrum, such as cross-functional and self-organized teams, and can be applied to agile software development of multiple teams. LeSS provides simple structural rules for creating a suitable organizational structure and a guide for introducing, or adapting Scrum for larger and large product development projects.
In this 3-day training you will learn the principles of LeSS, the framework and the rules. You’ll also learn more about how LeSS can help you with specific challenges. In small groups, participants discuss how the entire organization can be optimized through Large-Scale Scrum.
This training will give you a comprehensive overview, good practice insights, many exercises and extensive Q&A opportunities to discuss all your questions in the group, plus you will receive your LeSS Pactitioner certificate upon full attendance.
Our Certified LeSS® Practitioner Training offers you:
- An overview of what is LeSS and what is not
- Insight into what roles exist and how they are lived out
- Understanding whether LeSS can add value to your organization
- Concrete tools and approaches you can adopt for your business
- Examples of how the introduction of LeSS has been successfully implemented in various companies.
- A working approach to scaling more than eight teams
- Lots of new food for thought on your way to an agile organization
Who benefits from our training?
- Managers and decision makers
- Product owners, product managers and product line managers
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Project and Program Managers
- Personnel and organizational developers
- Business Analyst:inside
- Enterprise, Solution and System Architect:inside
How do I get my Certified LeSS® Practitioner certification?
All participants of the classroom training will receive a Certified LeSS Practitioner certificate and an account on the LeSS Company website after full participation in all three training days.
Prerequisites for this training
Initial experience with Scrum and agile working is required. You can book a Scrum course with practical applications here.