Product Owner Training (PSPO I)
As a product owner, you want to develop products that have the highest benefit for customers and inspire them?
In this training, we empower you to do just that. You will also receive basic information about Scrum and the role of the Product Owner: What are the exact tasks, how can you optimally represent the product as a mediator between stakeholders and developers, what does self-organization actually mean in practice?
This training is perfect for you if you are already working as a Product Owner:in and want to get some more background knowledge about your role, or if you are interested in working as a Product Owner:in and want to learn what to expect. In addition, the training prepares you for the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) certification from Scrum.org.
In this 2-day training with workshop character you will practically apply your acquired knowledge about the role of the Product Owner in exercises. You’ll learn what the difference is between agile and traditional product development. In addition, we exchange ideas on concrete challenges from the everyday life of product owners.
You will learn how to build your skills to develop better products and improve collaboration with stakeholders.
Our Product Owner (PSPO I) training offers you:
- Detailed fundamental knowledge of the Scrum framework and the core functions of the Product Owner role.
- Recommendations for action for the implementation of agile values and agile principles as a product owner
- Impulses for visualizing a product vision and product strategy for the team and stakeholders
- The tools to get from a roadmap to a good user story
- Assistance with the structure and prioritization of the product backlog
- Explanations and tips on how to improve both sprint preparation (backlog redefinition, sprint planning, story estimation) and feedback on the product
- Tips for communication with stakeholders:inside
- Product Owner Certificate of Participation of the Agilizer® Academy
- An intensive preparation for the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) certification from scrum.org
Who benefits from our training?
- Prospective Product Owner:inside
- Already practicing Product Owner
- Product, project and product line managers who want to work agilely
- Scrum Master:s who want to be able to better support Product Owner:s
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers
- Enterprise, solution and system architects who want to better understand the role of the product owner.
- Everyone who wants to actively prepare for the certification as a product owner
How do I get my Product Owner (PSPO I) certification?
The PSPO I certification takes place in English on scrum.org or in German on Agilizer-Academy.com. You will receive detailed instructions and a voucher code in the training, which you can use to take the exam for free.
You will receive a certificate of attendance if you were present at the training at least 80% of the time.
– Certified SAFe® 6 Practice Consultant
– Certified SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager
– Certified Management 3.0 Facilitator
– Certified Scrum Master (PSM I, PSM II)
– Many years of experience in the field of electromobility and in agile projects
– Management of international and cross-functional development teams
– Initiation and implementation of organizational transformations
– Guiding development teams through challenging situations