SAFe® for Teams
You are already part of an Agile team in a scaled environment or will be a member of a (new) Agile release train and want to actively prepare for the start?
Want to learn all about the SAFe® (Scaled Agile) framework and understand what to expect when working as a member of an agile team and an ART, and how you can collaborate effectively with other teams?
You want to get an insight into Scrum Kanban and Lean Thinking and understand how the SAFe® framework builds on them and what tools and processes it utilizes?
Then this training is just right for you and your team.
In this 2-day training with workshop character you will learn what is expected of you as a team member of an Agile team in a scaled environment according to SAFe®. You’ll also learn how you and your team can effectively collaborate with other teams on an Agile release train. It helps to bring all team members along from the beginning and to provide each:m with the necessary basic knowledge for a smooth start to work in a SAFe® environment.
It provides you with a detailed understanding of how to deliver value with your team and what you can do to effectively execute your role using SAFe® and elements from Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP). You’ll also learn how to write stories with your team, break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan program increments (PIs). You’ll also learn more about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and how you can contribute to ART’s continuous improvement.
Our SAFe® for Teams training offers you:
- Detailed knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Transparency and clarity about what is expected of your role
- Information about what iterative work is good for
- Preparation for planning iterations and program increments
- An understanding of what is coming at you during an …iteration
- Tools to properly apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development in your organization.
- The opportunity to better understand the role of your team and the other teams of the ARTs, as well as possible interdependencies with each other.
Who benefits from our training?
- (Future) members of an Agile team in a SAFe® environment.
- Scrum Masters who want to understand what the tasks of their team will be
- Product owners who want to understand what the tasks of their team will be
- Agile coaches
- Release Train Engineers (RTE)
- Executives and the management
- System architect:inside
- Enterprise architect:inside
- Product manager:inside
- Program Manager:inside
- Solution Manager:inside
- Epic Owner:inside
No previous experience is required for this training. However, if you want to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam, the following prerequisites are recommended:
- Familiarity with agile concepts and principles
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and XP
- Basic knowledge of software and hardware development processes
How do I get my SAFe® for Teams certification?
After the training, you will have 30 days to take your SAFe® Practitioner (SP) 6.0 certification exam.
The certification takes place in English on the site community.scaledagile.com, you will receive detailed instructions in the training. After the start of the training you have the possibility to prepare yourself further at SAFe® on the website.
If you have any further questions about the process or certification, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
– Certified SAFe® 6 Practice Consultant
– Certified SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager
– Certified Management 3.0 Facilitator
– Certified Scrum Master (PSM I, PSM II)
– Many years of experience in the field of electromobility and in agile projects
– Management of international and cross-functional development teams
– Initiation and implementation of organizational transformations
– Guiding development teams through challenging situations