Scrum Master Training and Certification (PSM I)
In the Agilizer Academy Scrum Master Training, participants learn the Scrum methodology and obtain certification as a “Professional Scrum Master” (PSM I). Scrum is an agile working model that originally emerged from software development but has since been successfully applied in many other fields. According to the Scrum framework, there are three roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner, and the Development Team.
The role of the Scrum Master
The Scrum Master is a key role in an agile team. He or she is responsible for implementing the agile methodology and assists the team in achieving its goals. He or she ensures that the way a team achieves its goals is continually improved.
You can find more about it in the glossary.
Scrum Master Training and Certification (PSM 1)
You want to understand Scrum, Agile and the principles behind it in detail and learn to apply them in your team? Want to become a Scrum Master or understand the role better? You want to learn how to use Scrum to bring transparency, focus and clarity to your project work and achieve better results? And how you can support your teammates to successfully use Scrum in their projects and get the best out of themselves?
Whether Scrum is to be introduced in your company or you are already working in the Scrum Master role and want to prepare for the certification, this is the right training for you, because it serves as an introduction to Scrum, provides insights into the activity and optimally prepares you for the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification of scrum.org.
Do you already have extensive experience as a Scrum Master:in and would like to build on this with experienced colleagues? Feel free to explore one of the advanced training options.
Classic versus agile approach as Scrum Master
In this 2-day interactive training with workshop character, you will experience how classic and agile project management “feel” in comparison, how the agile approach with Scrum increases team speed and how much fun working with Scrum can be.
Used correctly, Scrum brings new momentum to your projects, motivates the project members and continuously focuses on customer value. It increases motivation, changes the corporate culture and is an important success factor in employer branding.
Benefits of obtaining the Scrum Master certification
Scrum is a simple framework that must be implemented responsibly. Therefore, the role of the Scrum Master and learning this role are of great importance.
- You’ll get to know and understand Scrum in just 2 days.
- You will receive the official Scrum Master certification and become a Professional Scrum Master I (PSM1)
- Your knowledge is verified through the certification, and you can include it on your resume
- Trainings are conducted by experienced trainers
- Courses are interactive and practical in nature
- During the training, case studies and exercises are tackled
- We will briefly discuss how Scrum can be scaled for larger projects or organizations and how your role as a Scrum Master may evolve within the context of scaling
How do I get my Scrum Master certification?
The certification takes place in English on scrum.org or in German on Agilizer-Academy.com. You will receive detailed instructions and a voucher code in the training, which you can use to take the exam for free. After the start of the training, you have the opportunity to further prepare on the Agilizer.de website and take the exam at a time of your choosing.
- Ines E.Schorsch
– Coach and trainer in the field of teambuilding, communication and organization
– Successful team leadership in an international, English-speaking company
– Many years of experience in facilitation in groups and teams with diverse backgrounds
– Successful agile project implementation in the automotive industry
– Certification in PSM 1 and Transformation Catalyst
– Additional university studies in international action competence with a focus on intercultural communication
– Several years of experience in knowledge transfer
– Many years of experience in administration and politics