You work as a leader in a complex environment and want simple practical and quickly implementable methods to constantly improve your leadership style and adapt to the environment?
You want to further develop your management style in the direction of agile leadership or servant leadership? You want to give your teams the best possible framework to work as autonomously as possible in complex, fast-paced project work, while still being involved in relevant decisions as a manager?
Then this training is the right one for you, because the conventional and directive leadership style is no longer up to date in times of new work, digitalization, complexity and globalization. Employees must be able to react flexibly to changes. This is only possible if they can work flexibly and independently within the agreed framework.
In this 2-day training with workshop character you will learn to lead employees in a way that the current work environment requires, you will learn to form a good team and to transfer your own enthusiasm to others. The goal is to create a shared working environment characterized by: Transparency, energy, commitment and successful work results.
Our Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop offers you:
- Detailed knowledge of how Management 3.0 differs from classic management approaches
- A practical insight into the method case of Management 3.0 – the toolbox for agile leadership
- Experiencing the practical application of these methods
- Exchange with like-minded people
- Development of new perspectives for one’s own role
- A personal roadmap for the application of the different methods in the daily work routine
- An answer to the question of how to motivate employees
- Suggestions for sharing decision-making responsibilities
Who benefits from our training?
- Interested parties who would like to get started in the topic of agile leadership
- Project managers, change managers, human resources managers, managers from all areas
- People who want to make their way of working more agile
- Interested parties who would like to try out methods for transparent and responsible cooperation in practice
- Managers who want workable methods they can use with their teams immediately after training