SAFe® Agile Product Management APM
In SAFe®, Product Managers play a key role in the leadership trio of an Agile Release Train (ART), which also includes the Architect and the Release Train Engineer. Together, they enable the Agile Release Train (ART) to continuously deliver value in it.
In this 3-day training with a workshop approach, you will learn how to apply the principles of Design Thinking and put your customers and their needs at the center of your focus. The goal is to create a sustainable and feasible product. You will learn how to define vision, strategy and roadmap to satisfy existing customers and attract new ones. You’ll also get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
With the SAFe® Agile Product Management (APM) certification, you demonstrate that you are ready to take on the role of:Product Manager in a SAFe® environment, which greatly increases your value to organizations using SAFe®.
Our Agile Product Management Training offers you:
- Overview of the SAFe® core competencies, values and principles
- Understanding your role as Product Manager:in the Lean Enterprise
- The answer to the question how to use Design Thinking to create a customer-centric product
- Ability to create the product strategy, vision and roadmap for the Agile Release Train (ART).
- Knowing how to use product strategy to set clarity and direction for an ART
- The realization of how to develop short-term roadmaps for long-term value enhancement
- Skills to fathom market needs, market segmentation, market size, and competitive landscape
- Thought-provoking ideas, skills and tools to develop successful products
Who benefits from our training?
- Product Marketing Managers, Project Managers, Product Owners
- Vice Presidents of Product Management
- Business Analyst:inside
- Active product managers
- Business owner:inside
- All those who wish to take the Certified SAFe® Agile Product Management (APM) 6.0 exam
This training assumes a basic understanding of the Agile Mindset. In addition, some experience in the role of Product Owner or Product Manager is an advantage.
How do I get my Agile Product Management certification?
The certification takes place in English on the site community.scaledagile.com, you will receive detailed instructions in the training. After starting the training you have the possibility to prepare further at SAFe® on the website and take the exam within 30 days.
If you have any further questions about the process or certification, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected].
– Over 17 years of experience in the consulting industry in an international context
– 5 years of leadership experience with personnel responsibilities
– Extensive professional background in reorganizations and change processes in various roles
– Profound planning and reporting expertise from strategy to tactical implementation
– Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner, and SAFe Program Consultant