SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management LPM
Want to know how to align strategy and execution? How to control the flow and avoid constant overload? How it is possible to finance and lead dynamically? And how Lean Portfolio Management and SAFe fit together?
The Lean Agile Portfolio Management (LPM) approach creates the basis for a value-oriented strategic alignment of the organization and develops concrete initial starting points for cultural change.
This training helps executives, project management officers (PMOs), and other key stakeholders , plan dynamically while being flexible enough to adjust initiatives and budgets as the market changes. The goal of the training is to understand the overall concept and meaning for the layers in SAFe® based on an end-to-end perspective.
In this 3-day training with a workshop approach, you will learn how to connect portfolio strategy and initiatives with the planning and execution of work. You will learn how to integrate feedback from your customers and stakeholders into strategy work, how to help the business adapt to change while maintaining the funding vision and associated roadmap.
It provides you with guidance and the tools to implement the three Lean Portfolio Management areas of Strategy and Financing of Investments, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance. You’ll also learn everything you need to work effectively remotely with distributed teams in the process.
As a certified:r SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM), you will understand how to set strategy and investment funding, how to apply Agile portfolio operations and Lean governance, and how to create a plan for implementing the Lean Portfolio Management function, and you will be able to jump right into implementation.
Our Lean Portfolio Management Training offers you:
- Detailed knowledge of Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- The tools and practices to implement the three Lean Portfolio Management areas of Strategy and Financing of Investments, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
- Knowing how to use the Portfolio Canvas to map the current and future structure of the portfolio and which key business initiatives can be used to develop the portfolio in a targeted way
- Information about creating a flow using the Portfolio Kanban
- Gain insight into setting the value stream budget and defining the associated framework and metrics to measure the performance of the lean portfolio.
- The first steps on how to implement LPM in your organization
Who benefits from our training?
- Executives and the management
- System architect:inside
- Enterprise architect:inside
- Product manager:inside
- Program Manager:inside
- Solution Manager:inside
- Product Owner:inside
- Epic Owner:inside
- Release Train Engineers (RTE)
- Scrum Master:inside
- Agile coaches
A successfully completed Leading SAFe training (o.a.), as well as basic knowledge in Agile methods and frameworks such as Design Thinking, Kanban, Scrum are an advantage.
How do I get my Lean Portfolio Management certification?
After the training, you will have 30 days to take your SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM) 6.0 certification exam.
The certification takes place in English on the site community.scaledagile.com, you will receive detailed instructions in the training. After the start of the training you have the possibility to prepare yourself further at SAFe® on the website.
If you have any further questions about the process or certification, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected].
Mario A. Brückner
– 14 years of international project and program experience
– 8 years of agile project management and coaching
– 4 years Strategy & Portfolio Management
– Certified Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Facilitator, Design Thinking Coach and Business Model Canvas Coach,…
– Graduate economist, Executive MBA 2010 & lecturer at FOM
– Author for corporate strategy and agile transformation
– Speaker on the topics of agility, digital future and innovation