Want to work as a Product Owner:in (PO) or Product Manager:in (PM) in a scaled environment or better understand the roles in such an environment? Want to learn more about the SAFe® Principles and SAFe® Values, as well as the SAFe® Lean-Agile Mindset and understand how they are reflected in your role as a PO or PM? Would you like to learn what PI Planning is, how it is prepared and carried out, and how it takes into account the needs of the customer? Already working as a PO or PM in a scaled environment and want to prepare for the SAFe® certification exam?
Then this training is the right choice for you. It provides insights into the roles of Product Owners and Product Managers in a scaled environment and prepares you effectively for the SAFe® 6.0 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam.
In this 2-day workshop-style training, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of what constitutes the roles of Product Owner:s and Product Manager:s in the SAFe® environment and how to effectively execute these roles in the Agile Release Train (ART). You’ll learn how to apply Lean Thinking to break down epics into features and stories, refine features and stories, manage program and team backlogs, and plan and execute iterations and program increments, and how to design it all to meet a vision (corporate or ART vision). You will also learn how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the continuous improvement of collaboration in an Agile Release Train.
Our SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Training offers you:
- An overview of the scope of the roles of product owners and product managers in the SAFe® environment.
- An insight into the principles and values of SAFe® and how they are reflected in the PO / PM roles.
- Insights into the different roles of SAFe®.
- An introduction to the preparation of program increment (PI) planning.
- The active experience of how epics are broken down into features and features are broken down into stories
- A preparation for the implementation of a PI planning
- Assist in the construction and prioritization of the Program Backlog (for example, WSJF).
- An insight into why the separation of release and deployment in SAFe® is essential for business agility.
- An Understanding of Market Rhythms and Market Events
- An intensive preparation for the SAFe® 6.0 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam is provided
- Methods to increase the quality and value of your product, such as story mapping
Who benefits from our training?
- Product owners, product managers and product line managers
- Scrum Master:s who want to be able to better support Product Owner:s
- Business owners and business analysts
- Project managers who also want to shape agile product development
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers and Members of LACE
- Enterprise, Solution and System Architects who want to better understand the role of Product Owner / Product Manager.
- All those who want to actively prepare for the SAFe® POPM certification.
How do I get my SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager certification?
The certification takes place in English on the site community.scaledagile.com, you will receive detailed instructions in the training. After starting the training you have the possibility to prepare further at SAFe® on the website and to take the exam within four weeks.
If you have any further questions about the process or certification, feel free to contact us at: [email protected]